Well, I didn’t end up doing too much the past few weeks either. I did my assignment, went to the dentist, got vaccinated, and overall felt quite lethargic. I also didn’t watch many things, or enjoy anything either. It hadn’t been too hot until yesterday, where I received a heat warning notification. There’s also a thunderstorm warning, which I’m kind of looking forward to. I’ve also killed a bunch of spiders recently… that’s been extremely annoying and terrifying. I hate spiders.
I went through my records to recall what I’ve been up to recently, and for legibility’s sake I’ll list them:
- I read 地獄楽! The art is pretty and it was fun. I forgot how enjoyable shounen series were, and finished it within a day. My favourite character is Jikka because he is a piece of shit and also has Great Hair.
- My sister and I are slowly getting through 谁说我结不了婚 and it is incredibly… cute? I find one man incredibly cute, that’s for sure. I watch most romance shows/Chinese TV shows with a extremely bitter and critical eye, but besides that, it’s fun. It’s taken us over a month to watch because we don’t have time to watch together, but that might also be an excuse.
- I also read 君は放課後インソムニア. It’s also cute and fun! I don’t think it’s finished, but still worth reading. I really relate to the whole insomnia thing… as well as the general high school theme, astronomy, being sleepy…
- Oh, I bought some games. I haven’t had the time to play them yet, but maybe when I go back home I’ll be able to carve some time out with my siblings.
- Right. I bought a ticket to go home for a while! Lots to do before then, and lots to do when I get there.
The next post will most likely have more Actual Content. Or maybe not, we’ll see. Hopefully I’ll get through this class alright. Until then.